Thursday 9 April 2015

Tadpoles - 09/4/2015


I can report that the tadpoles have
had another day of glorious sunshine.


I'm quite frustrated that I'm not able to get better photos but they're swarmed in such a spot that I'm having to get real close with the camera to avoid reflection and it's making the photos look grainy due to low light levels.  At least you can see the external gills in the shots and they're now beginning to look more like proper tadpoles.


I popped out to the pond late last night with the torch to see if the newt was hanging around again and was pleased to see two frogs in the pond instead.

2 comments:

  1. This blog looks like a great record! (I'll come back when I have more time for a proper read!). Lovely photos of the tadpoles.

    To answer your question, the camera I'm using at the moment is a Nikon Coolpix p520. It's a brilliant camera for the price, I've been using this one for 2 years and it's been great! I do also used a DSLR sometimes, a canon 450D, but the vast majority of my photos are taken with the Nikon as it's easier to carry around and use! Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Louise and cheers for the camera information too.

      Delete